Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Improvement


I'm sure you're wondering what this is xD
I redrew some scenes of my personal comic "The Floatting Great White" to see how I improved :D
(I know there's only one T in floatting, but all my comics have the 2 Ts snif ^^; )

There are a total of 8 comics, the 8th isn't finished and shall never be xD

Here's the explanation of the two panels at the bottom (it's reeeallyyyy loooong):

"Let's go kill that orca!"

You see I wrote the first TFGW when I was 11, it's a story about sharks who can float and don't attack people because of science stuffs. In the 4th book the scientific dudes create a machine that turns those sharks into human.
There aren't only floating sharks, there are other fish species as well as whales and dolphins.

Oh yeah not only do they make fish float, they can also make them bigger if they want to. That's what happened to Brian (the really tall guy with makeup) he used to be a barracuda. In human form he's 270cm ( 8 ft   10 19/64 inch )
Okay now WHYYY is he saying "Let's go kill that orca!"??
Because floating creatures don't attack other floating creatures, they feed on normal swimming ones. But that orca doesn't, and attacks Brian's little shark friends.
Now all they have to do it to turn back into barracuda/white shark to kill the rebel orca!

Yes I know, really crazy story

:iconpatreonplz: Support me on Patreon! :happybounce:

 www.patreon.com/lauraramirez

No comments:

Post a Comment